Early Career Clinical Psychologist
Mirielle Therapy Practice, PLLC is seeking highly motivated, early career clinical psychologists to work in our growing group practice. We currently have three part-time fee-for-service positions available. The ideal candidates will provide psychotherapy services in a private office in midtown. Daytime, evening, and weekend hours are available. Our practice participates in Aetna, which requires a credentialing process. Flexible start date.
- Licensed in New York State
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hrs and including Fridays
- Experience with psychodynamic therapy as well as with implementing at least one type of evidence-based treatment (e.g. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy).
- Ideal candidates will possess a unique treatment niche (e.g. Trauma, Anxiety Disorders, etc).
- Have the ability to work remotely.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Electronic documentation system
- Group supervision on Fridays at 4:30pm
- 401K plan
- Monthly medical expense reimbursement
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]